Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Blender!!!

My sister has been very kind to let us borrow her blender until we could save up for the blender that we really wanted. We are so excited to have finally gotten it today.

We got it about 3pm and had a birthday party to go to at 4. So we hurried up and made smoothies before the party. You know what...it was so great to be full of goodness before the temptation of pizza, pop, and cake came around. I did have some of the party yummies but not nearly as much as I would have with out our smoothies.

We came home and made ice cream and sherbet for desert with out new blender. It was super yummy and ohh so smooth!

I had and orange sherbet. I peeled an orange and added ice and splurged by adding a touch of sugar. It tasted even better than and Orange Julious!

1 comment:

OnlyByHisGrace said...

Great job, Anggi! Keep on keepin' on. :) I will be part of your cheer leading squad support group!