Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You've Got To Try This

This is my all time favorite smoothie. I have it almost every morning for breakfast and often times for lunch too!

Baby Spinach
Blueberry's
Banana
Soy milk to help blend

and will soon be adding ground flax seed.

That is it.

I was so skeptical of the spinach. I have a few friends that said you couldn't really taste it. But I still wasn't sure about it so for my first few smoothies I did put much in. Now I am putting to large handful's in. It is so good and fills me up for hours!

YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY IT!

6 comments:

OnlyByHisGrace said...

So glad you are enjoying these, Anggi! Keep up the great work! I am becoming weary in well-doing :( but your post here is encouraging me to keep on keeping on. :) You go girl!
It's definitely Only by His grace,
Linda

Erin said...

yes, I will have to try it! It does sound good. Are you using fresh spinach?

Anggi said...

Yes, baby organic! It is way better than the big kind!

Stephanie said...

I am going to try this! We have made smoothies the past few days, and this does sound good (well, after you told me it was good LOL).

Anonymous said...

Hi Anggi! Great to hear you start this new adventure! :) What a great gift to give your kids to teach them to eat healthy and be good stewards of their health!

Thought I'd pass on a few blogs that talk of natural living as well as healthy eating:

http://www.keeperofthehome.org/

http://www.keeperofthehome.org/

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/

http://www.nourishingdays.com/

If you get set up with google reader or something like it it makes it much easier to read new posts

I love spelt flour and am diving headfirst into new veggies as we are signed up for a CSA this year. I also have recently tried coconut milk (and have also tried almond milk and hemp milk - which by the way is supposed to be GREAT for you but definitely needs to be mixed in a smoothie :) ). Most of these blogs follow a Nourishing Traditions type philosophy so if you don't know about that you will soon if you read them.

Anonymous said...

whops, put keeper of the home twice but meant for the second to be passionatehomemaking.com :)