Thursday, May 28, 2009

Megan Soup

My kids have been asking for days to make Megan soup. You may be asking what is Megan soup. Well to be quite honest I am not quite sure. They explain it me me as this...

Megan gets in the tub with a swim suit, add toys, lots of water, and stir. That's it. No more ingredients. I don't know how long they want to cook her for, I guess until the wrinkles appear.

So right now in my bathroom the science experiment is commencing. They promised profusely that they wouldn't make a mess and that water wouldn't be everywhere.

We shall see, we shall see.

Anyway I hope they don't want diner too! I am tired just listening to the giggling and thumping around up there.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is too cute! The kids and I checked out a book from the library called "Cooking up Gladys" or something where they wanted to make a soup of their sister. Crazy book but actually kind of cute.

Anggi said...

Maybe that is where they got it from. I don't know...kind of crazy!

Stephanie said...

Oh that is too funny!!!