Sunday, August 8, 2010

Journaling

I have already mentioned here before how Jason has a special story time with the kids.  I am bringing up again tonight because I just wanted to mention that because of his story time it has helped me set a time away each evening to blog.  It is nice to have a set time when the house is quiet and my day is coming to an end before I am too tired to see straight.  I recently started another blog but this one is just for me.  It is kind of like a diary of sorts.  It is so nice to have a place to lay down my thoughts and record where God is taking us.  Unfortunately, I am not always able to mention all the details here.  So when it is a time that I need to remember the day privately I take it there.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Like the new layout! Good for you taking time to reflect and write. :-)

Anggi said...

I am looking forward to reading your next post!