Sunday, June 14, 2009

Emma Turns 5!!!


My sweet little girl turns 5 today. Yesterday, we went to Chuck E Cheese and she ate up every ounce of attention they gave her, she loved it!!! Today on our way to church Emma says, "Mom, now that I know Chuck E Cheese is real can I meet the real Mickey Mouse?" I told her he lives far away. She said, "I know but today is MY BIRTHDAY!" We talked about being grateful for what she did get and I told her maybe some day we could go see the real Mickey Mouse. She then said, "I will be content...whatever that means." She is too funny. I feel like I need to carry around a tape recorded and tape all of our hilarious conversations.

I am so grateful that God gave Emma to our family!

2 comments:

Erin said...

She is so sweet! Happy Birthday Emma!

Stephanie said...

She is so sweet! I love this age and their comments... Caleb is the same way. God knows how to bless us mommies huh?!