Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random Pictures of the Day

This is a picture of some of the bread I made this morning. I also made a batch of sticky buns but they went faster than I could take a picture.
This picture was taken when Buddy was trying to hide from nap time.
Here we have Melanie playing on the computer in the background, her favorite hobby and Emma is in make believe land. Perry Mason is also in the background, this is my favorite afternoon hobby, hehe.
These are pictures of Melanie and Megan's homework assignments on Christopher Columbus. If you click on the photo's you will be able to see them larger. They are very cute.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE seeing your daily life! I love ya like crazy and I miss you so much too! I love the girls school work! And look at you little miss suzie homemaker!

Stephanie said...

Your girls have excellent handwriting! Wow, tell them to please come over sometime and give Brynna a tutorial LOL! ;)

And yummers that bread looks delicious!!

I love seeing your pictures from every day life... it helps me to feel like I am there, which I really would like to be :)