Thursday, June 12, 2008

Keep Our Number

Our moving date seems to be changing daily. So that is why I haven't put it up to let anyone know for sure because I didn't want to yank you all around. We are slowly packing and have about 1/2 of the house packed. It is always the last bit that is the hardest for me because it is the odd and end stuff that you don't know how to pack or if it is too soon to pack it. I am trying to make myself pack my bedroom today but I am not very motivated.

Oh...Good news we get to keep our same phone number. So no reprogramming for you, hehe.

We are getting our keys Monday! We plan on putting up the fence and gates up before we move as well as paint the main floor and powder room. I am so exited to get in their and it will be ours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! I cannot wait for you to show me around. I will sure miss having you close by though! And look at you little mrs. blogger!