Saturday, June 7, 2008

Artificial Flavoring

Melanie and I were at Fred Myers this morning when it opened at 7am. We are planning on heading up to Longview where they have an annual neighborhood garage sale by Rick and Bonnie's house. I was in Freddies getting a treat for Breakfast and our early morning car ride. Melanie was helping pick out muffins (but ended up to be donuts) and yogurt. I told her to pick out the flavor she liked and she said, "Mom I have told you a thousand times I don't like yogurt." My response to her was, "I thought you ate Gogurts." She then said something that I found so funny I laughed out load and cringed at the same time. She said, "I only like the kinds with artificial flavoring."

Tami I have a long way to go, girl.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LMBO that is SOOOO funny!!!

Erin said...

That is so funny! I almost called you because three large neighborhoods in Camas had their garage sales today!