Thursday, June 12, 2008




Emma is turning 4 years old on Saturday! She has been asking to go to the beach even before her 3rd birthday. Last year we moved back home on her birthday so we weren't able to do the beach then. This year it works out that we can go but only for the day.

I was thinking of going to Seaside but it turns out that there is a big kite festival on this weekend and Jason isn't fond of big crowds. I was really wanting to go to Newport but that is a lot of driving for one day and four kids. Do any of you have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww Happy Birthday to my other daughter (you know, cause she is Caleb's little sister... that ought to go over well when they are married some day LOL).

You are a sweet girl Emma and I love you very much! Come over and play sometime soon, I miss you!