Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snipits from the day

Bowls, Bowls, and more bowls.
Emma was cudling with the dog and I thought it would be a cute picture. When I went to take the picture I asked her to unplug her nose and this is what happened. Tears (she is a little tired). It was so funny that I couldn't not share it with you. Jake just had a bath the other day but he has some yucky smelling breath, ewh.
So I let her plug her nose for this picture.
These are the turkey's the kids made today. I love crafts that capture the kids, like with these hand prints. They are looking forward to next year seeing how much there hands will have grown. Oh, and those are my toes, hehe.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute turkeys! Cute toes!

Stephanie said...

Oh I LOVE those turkeys! We have so many crafts like that from when Brynna was in daycare, but none from Caleb, so I need to get scooting on that.

Emma cracks me up :)