Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

The girls wanted to knock on the front door this morning for their first day back to school. They were excited because I told them they could call me, Mrs. Wakefield. Buddy had to join them, of course.
A friend from church helped me clean out my garage and arrange the furniture for a classroom. This last week I unpacked a million boxes and set up our first real classroom. The kids love the room but not too excited about school.
I found this idea to make lunch much more fun on-line recently. It was a major hit.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks really good Anggi!
What happened to Emma's nose? I noticed it in the zoo pictures too?

Anggi said...

Her face had a wipeout on the driveway. I actually think she is growing or something because she has been really accident prone lately.

Tami said...

How fun that you let them knock on the door like they were "going" to school! Your school room looks great! How fun!

Erin said...

The room looks awesome! And so do your snacks!