Wednesday, August 6, 2008

kitten's, books, and a little quiet


My Mom's cat had kitten's last night under Josie's careful watch. She is house sitting while my parents are camping. So this morning we went over and viewed the sweeties. Then I took the kids to the library for the first time since we moved. This library is so much nicer and larger than the one we had been going to but it doesn't have that same cozy feel. However, the kids really enjoyed themselves there. We kind of just hung out the rest of today and made chocolate covered banana's and rice crispy treats. We decided to turn the tv off for a few days so the kids are really enjoying getting caught up on their reading. I have been longing for quiet but man it takes some getting used to. I took some pictures of the kittens but forgot my camera on their fireplace mantel. So I will download them for you later. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Omgoodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Where did you get the template from?! It's SO cute!

AND... is your mom keeping the kittens?

Erin said...

It sounds like Wednesday was a good day! And I love the new look of your blog! ::)

Anggi said...

I got it from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
They have a ton of templates to choose from. I love the one that you did for me Stephanie but I was in the mood for a change. It isn't as intricate as the one that you did for me. But it was fun learning how. It isn't that hard but for me it was like trigonometry.