Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Not Ready For THIS!!!


Look who has decided that he wants to use the potty. Ahhh, I am so not ready for this. My baby boy is growing up. Tonight Buddy decided he didn't want to wear diapers anymore. What?!? Well, I had no potty chair and no undies nothing. Jason was meeting with someone at Starbucks and I had to call him to tell him that he had to come home with the potty training supplies, tons of juice, a little treat, tons and tons of undies, and a chair. He wasn't able to get a chair but he got all the rest. I guess I am potty training, who new.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Way to go Buddy! Anggi I love the new design. Did you master this all by yourself? I'm impressed!

Anggi said...

Well, I had some help from my husband and Steph helped me through a hard spot.

I maybe calling you for advice on potty training a boy. I was just going to wait...maybe until he learned how to drive, lol. I just was not planning on doing this...yet.

Erin said...

Wow! I guess he will do things on his own terms huh? Kind of exciting! Good Job Buddy!

Stephanie said...

GO BUDDY GO!!!
I am proud of him! And proud of Jason that he was able to find potty training supplies LOL!

Tami said...

You're almost diaper free Ang!! You really should celebrate! You will be saving tons of money!!!! I can't wait for the day!