Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Word To The Wise

Jason is gone on a business trip so I am feeling for all the single moms out there right now. We did a half school day and then I took the kids through the drive-thru for sanity sake. Somehow I can hardly cook when he isn't here. I can't come up with meal idea's and the food just doesn't taste as good. Anyway I asked a sitter to come this afternoon so I could surprise Jason with a new hair cut and color when he returns. Actually this is a really good motivation to finally take care of my hair. So two seconds before the sitter comes I realize the entire house is permeated with the smell of Burgervile. Believe me Burgerville doesn't smell good after you've eaten it. Have you ever left it sit in your car and have that warm wafting smell overtake you when you get in. Ahhhh, not so wonderful as the taste. To solve this smell problem I grab the Febreze and try to lightly spray the house down. Yuck! Now the house was smelling of Burgerville flavored Febreze. Word to the wise don't try to cover up one smell with another when you don't have time to air it out! Oh well life goes on.

1 comment: