Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Megan

I have always loved New Years. Little did I know that New Years eve would always be a special day in our home. Nine years ago my second daughter Megan was born. She was born on the last day of the last century when Y2K threatened to overtake the world. What a treasure she has been to our family. Megan is more of a free spirit than I have encountered in most people. This girl loves to be silly, loves animals, and most recently loves to pretend she is a spy.

My sister kept calling me asking me when I was going to plan something for Megan's birthday this year but to be honest I was trying to recoup from "Arctic Blast 2008" and Christmas. Birthday plans were not in the foremost of my thoughts. So on December 30 Jason and I went to Costco. We got a cake, pizza, plates, cups, and 'Spyology' (the coolest book ever for want to be spy's). We invited grandparents, aunts, uncles, and Megan invited the neighbor kids over a couple hours before the pizza was ready. It went off pretty well but I do have to say planning does have a lot of possitives, like knowing what your doing, hehe.

I am still unable to download pictures so I pulled out some old ones from the last several months giving a visual example of the many sides of Megan, most of them are silly.















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahh, she is so beautiful Anggi! I think her and Brynna are two peas in a pod when it comes to being silly... they really "get" each other LOL!

Happy Birthday Megan! We love you!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!! Love love love you!!!