Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eagles Over Head

You may not believe this but this afternoon when we came home from picking up a rental car for Jason's business trip we had 3 bald eagles in our neighbors tree. It was so amazing. There was one adult and two juveniles. All the neighborhood crows were dive bombing it, it was quite a sight. Then I thought of you and thought I should try to take a picture of this. Yep, you guessed it. In the time it took me to go in, get my camera, and change the batteries they had left. I still thought you may like to know that Cascade Park can be a great place for bird watching.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is awesome Anggi! We have seen cranes and ducks in my parents pond before, so I agree with you, Cascade Park IS a good place to bird watch ;)

Tami said...

My neighbor was telling me the other day that he had seen some bald eagles out here in Camas! He saw where thier nest was and sat and watched it for an hour and saw the male bird bring the mother a fish out of the river!! Remember when we were in Canada and Ron Bo had to stop and video tape and take pictures of the eagles for SOOOO long!? They were pretty amazing though.

Anggi said...

Do you remember the boys throwing rocks at them so they could see them fly???

Tami said...

I don't remember that. They could probably have gotten arrested for doing that!! Yikes!