Thursday, February 4, 2010

Learning to find God's grace

I have come to see that giving grace is next to impossible unless I understand the grace that has been given to me from God through his son Jesus. So I am setting out to look for area's I see God's grace. I am praying as I see and come to know his grace more personally that it will be made real in me and that I will see it working in my life.

Today, I felt that I saw His grace in so many ways. One of the ways I saw His grace was in the way God is meeting out family's needs. God provided for our family in such a way that it was undeniably God. He has a way of showing us He hears and listens that feels like a loving and gentle kiss. I am so very grateful for His eyes looking upon me and my family.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah! I love to read your blog! And blogging about God's grace? There is nothing better to write about! :) Love it!