Friday, December 5, 2008

No Pictures For Now!

I don't know about you but we seems to have many accidents with our vacuum cleaner. I seems to replace parts on my vacuum every other month or so. The machine is a good one but we have a lot of operator error. Our latest operator error destroyed the cord that I use to download pictures from my camera onto my commuter, ah so sad!!! I am glad that it didn't destroy a belt or anything else.

I have been knitting and crocheting scarfs for weeks now. The tips of my fingers are starting to feel hyper sensitive from all the work. I am about to finish up my 5th scarf tonight but I still have a few more to go. My sister helped me learn different ways of making scarfs and showed me some different idea's with yarn so it hasn't gotten boring, yet. Actually, I like having something to keep my hands busy in the evenings. I just wish I could find a way to buy the really fancy yarn for a great price. It sure can get pricey fast.

So what are you up to? I would love to hear what you are up to whoever YOU are!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my silly post.

Anggi

4 comments:

Hannah said...

have you ever looked on ebay for yarn... I also love the yarns at craft warehouse. Hope your fingers feel better!

Anggi said...

Thanks Hannah, I should look on ebay. I haven't made it over to craft warehouse for a couple of weeks. My fingers usually feel better in the morning and they do today :D

Stephanie said...

Let's have a class shall we?
That would be fun and I would love to make some scarves!

Anggi said...

For sure! When using a loom it is really simple and you will be making warm hats and scarfs in no time for everyone you know. It is really fun experimenting with all kinds of yarn. I took your advice Hannah and looked on the internet for yarn. I found some really great deals, not with ebay but with some other companies.