Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday





This weekend I met up with my sister and an old friend at a park. Well, actually we were supposed to go to Easter Shore park but it had a big event going on so we went to Ft. Vancouver instead. We were pleasantly surprised to find an Army event going on there as well. We stayed at the Fort because it wasn't nearly as crowded. They had civil war era Army in costume and tents as well as modern day Army with a band playing in the gazebo. The kids were really impressed with the modern day Medical surgical tent. While we were in one of the tents a cannon went off. These are just a few pictures of our Saturday.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

OOOOH I wish I would have known about this, my kids would have loved it! Megan looks adorable LOL!

Erin said...

Fun & a good lesson! I like that pic of Megan also!