Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Few Everyday Family Shots

We had a church picnic today. We went to a park in Felida were they had a huge play structure that was super cool. Buddy decided that our stroller was even more interesting. So he spent most of his time pushing it around the park. Ain't he cute?!?
Melanie, my not so little girl. My heart aches these days when I look at her. She is becoming a lovely young lady but where did my baby go?
These are my favorite kind of pictures that capture a moment in time. My two favorite men wrestling.
Look at her face. That is pure delight and joy.

You may be wondering what happened to cause me to suddenly be posting tons of pictures. Well, we just acquired a PSP and it came with the very cord we needed to download our pictures to the computer. So, subsequently, I am a bit download happy, haha.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I keep meaning to post and then get distracted... I love these pictures, the kids all look so happy!

AND I am glad to see you posting pictures, I love to look at them!

Erin said...

I love all the pics! Keep them coming! Your kids look full of joy!